Portland Screensaver, unique!

Chesil Beach - the Fleet
Portland is a great place and something we Portlander's never tire of seeing it around us, some may and I am about to make that worse... ;o)

A few years ago I had a bit of a pickle in life, my ex landlord illegally evicted me, you Portlander's know this bully... anyway needing to do something about it and fast I and some great friends who were a massive help created something unique... 

I hadn't thought about it for this site but now I am hoping you readers will like it. 

Portland Screensaver

The unique Portland screensaver with 20 great pictures rotating on your screen when your pc is idle, which happens to most of us when we have to do the "life" things, like housework, meals etc.

Screensavers are suppose to be good for the life of your screens too.

It is configurable to set it to show after a certain amount of time on your desktop, to whatever suits you, i have mine set to 20 minutes, it is a great view once I come back to the pc too. :o)

I am hoping you will enjoy that should you choose to get it, and if so, a massive thanks for that.

I will likely add a link to the sidebar for this soon, possibly after moving the blog onto wordpress which I am sorting out now. Watch this space. :o)

Please go ahead and grab your Portland screensaver today...

Thank you...  :o)